Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Fashion Wish-list

I have been online browsing excessively lately and there are a few items that I feel like I just cannot live without this Spring. Being a grad student with an increasingly tight budget, I probably won't be able to purchase everything on my Spring Fashion Wish-List, but a girl can dream right?



The first item on my Wish-List is this Sail to Sable tunic dress. I am obsessed with the classic preppy look of the Sail to Sable collection. This navy and pink combo is my absolute fave for Spring. This tunic dress would be the perfect thing to take you from beach to dinner in a flash. Get in my closet now!! Please?



The next item on my Wish-List is this pair of Classic Navajo Jack Rodgers in black. I purchased my first pair of Jack Rodgers almost two years ago and I haven't regret the purchase a day since. I have the Classic Navajo in platinum and wear them all the time when it is warm outside. Honestly it is one of the things I get most excited for when the weather warms up. I typically stick to neutral color sandals so I think the black pair will be the perfect addition to my shoe collection this Spring!
I also wouldn't hate having these bone and white Diamond Monogrammed Sandal, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves here.

To add to my shoe obsession I also am loving the classic white converse. I think they will be the perfect comfortable shoe to walk around in this Spring/Summer. Thanks to the fashion inspiration of Pinterest I feel like I cannot live without these bright white beauties.





Those are just a few of the fashion items I am loving right now and trust me, the lists continues to grow rapidly. What fashion items are you craving for this Spring?

Always,
 CB

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Tory Burch tunic collection for this year? I'm dying over them & I don't even like TB!

    .... I think I officially need a tunic.

    ReplyDelete