Thursday, May 29, 2014

Staying Organized

I don't know about y'all, but my life would be in complete shambles if I didn't have an Agenda attached to my hip 24/7. If it doesn't go in my agenda there is an absolute possibility I will forget it. Since I do rely on my agenda to keep my life together I see the value in purchasing a quality agenda that will hold up throughout the year. I wanted to share with y'all some agendas that I love.



While I have never purchased a Kate Spade agenda, I am a huge fan of Kate Spade and I bet the agendas are no exception. I love how simple and elegant they are and in the past you have been able to buy refills too. There are also a ton of cute little accessories you can get to go along with your agenda. How adorable are these bow paperclips?









I have used this agenda for the past several years and I absolutely love it. These agendas come in fabulous Lilly Pulitzer patterns and in three different sizes too! I like the large sized agenda. It is the perfect size to throw in a school tote or a large purse. The medium size would be a perfect for an "on the go" girl. The Lilly Pulitzer agendas also comes with a sticker page, and come on, who doesn't like stickers. These agendas are available for pre-order now!











Erin Condren takes personalization to the max in her Life Planners. You can customize this thing to your heart's content. You can add pictures, your name on the front, and customized color options. You are also able to specify over what time frame you would like your Life Planner to run. There are options to add pen holders, pouches, stickers, you name it she probably does it. Unfortunately the Life Planners are out of stock, but pre-sales start in June! Below I included images of the Teacher's Planner and the Wedding Planner to give you an idea of what the Life planner might look like. Be sure to check the website in June!




Happy Planning!

Always,
CB



No comments:

Post a Comment