Sunday, January 25, 2015

January Birchbox Review

So I definitely intended to do a Birchbox review monthly, but life. Here is a review of my January edition Birchbox. I absolutely love getting my Birchbox every month. It is such a fun surprise going to the mailbox and seeing that cute little pink box waiting on you! I have discovered some of my favorite hair and makeup products through Birchbox and even better, you can use your Birchbox points to get a discount! Count me in. 


A quick look at all the goodies I received! Let' dive in.

                                           

The first product I tested was this Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Balm in the scent Lavender. This body balm is so thick and luscious. I keep this little tube in my purse to combat those dry winter hands, it does wonders. 


The next product, Briogeo Don't Despair! Repair! deep conditioning mask, I haven't had the chance to try yet, but I have a feeling I am going to love it! My hair gets quite dry in the winter and I am always looking for a great deep conditioner. The sample size was extremely generous too!


I have to admit, I am not a tea person. I have tried to make myself love tea, but I can't do it...coffee all the way. I was intrigued by the flavors though, so I might have to give them a try. If you are a tea gal I'm sure these Teapig Tea Temples would be to die for. 


I have received this Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream in my Birchbox once before. I used it for awhile, but I am not very diligent in applying eye cream like I am my normal face moisturizer. The Balance Me Wonder eye cream was light which is a must for an eye cream to me. 


Oh my, this lip product! Love. The Manna Kadar Lip Locked in the color All of Me was amazing. It was super pigmented and the perfect shade of dusty rose. The lasting power was equally as amazing. I have added this one to my wish list! 


The When Travelmate Sheet Mask Set is an interesting concept that I am excited to try! It's an all inclusive face mask sheet that you simply place on your face and allow all the beatifying nutrients to seep in. Seems almost too easy...we will see. 


What did you get in your Birchbox this month? What is your favorite beauty product you discovered thanks to Birchbox?

Happy Shopping!

The Charleston Belle 

No comments:

Post a Comment