Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Faves

I decided I am going to start a new tradition, because let's face it, who doesn't love a little tradition? I am going to be starting every (well hopefully every) Friday with a few of my favorite things. Let's begin…

My neighbor's dog had 9 brand new Boykin spaniel puppies this week! They are just the most adorable things and I honestly wish I could take all 9 home with me. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can bring a smile to my face faster than an adorable puppy.



As you know, I am so anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring so I thought the weather might cooperate if I went out and bought a new swimsuit. Sadly it has not, but the good news is I found my new ruffly pink suit at Aerie on SALE. A pretty good sale if you ask me, buy a top and get a bottom for free! They are also offering free shipping for swimsuits online. Check it out!



  Aerie Swim



Wine and Design is probably the best idea since sliced bread. What could be better, hanging out with good friends, drinking wine, and pretending to be Picasso? Not much if you ask me. If you haven't taken a Wine and Design class, I highly recommend it for your next Girl's Night!





That completes my first edition of my Friday Faves, I hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely weekend y'all!

XOXO CB




1 comment:

  1. not going to lie, i had to google Boykin spaniel. those pups are precious!

    ReplyDelete