Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Shopping and Sales

While finals week is upon us (only two more to go!!) my favorite way to procrastinate is to peruse all my favorite online shops. I have come across a few really great sales and I had to share.

Tory Burch is having their Friends and Fans sale! 25% off of most items excluding fragrances and beauty items. The last Friends and Fans sale I ordered a pair of Reva flats. I had been wanted them for awhile, but I had a hard time spending that much on a pair of flats. The 25% off helped out a ton and I don't regret the purchase one bit. So if you have been eyeing a certain Tory Burch item, now is the time ladies. Here are some of my faves from Tory Burch right now. I may or may not have already ordered the Miller sandal and I am strongly considering the espadrilles.


Tory Burch




Other noteworthy sales include 40% off everything at Loft, and an extra 25% off everything at Jcrew Factory.

Happy shopping! 

Always,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment