Monday, April 21, 2014

April Birchbox

So I am pretty sure I am the last girl to jump on the Birchbox bandwagon, but let me say I am oh so glad that I did! I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of my first Birchbox for quite a few days now, even checking my shipment tracking multiple times a day (Am I the only one that does this...not ashamed).

Well it finally arrived today and I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. I could not get to my mailbox quickly enough this afternoon.


Here it is, my first (of I am sure many) Birchboxes






My Birchbox contained 5 items

1) Sumita Eyeliner in black- I. Am. In. Love. I don't know about you, but I am on the never-ending quest to find the perfect eyeliner. One that has staying power, yet goes on smooth, and is not too expensive. Let me tell  you, this is the eyeliner. It is so soft and easy to apply and it will stay put all day long! At $11 a pop this eyeliner is really a steal.


2) Harvey Prince's Hello Perfume- I am guilty of picking a scent and staying with it for years. For those of you that like to change up your perfume for every season, this is the perfect summer fragrance. It smells so bright and citrusy. Hello Summertime


3) Fekkai Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo- I have color treated hair so I am always looking for a good shampoo to extend the life of those pricy highlights. I have tried this shampoo once and so far I like it. It wasn't anything fabulous, but I am still glad I got to test it out. 


4) KIND bar- I am a big fan of granola bars as I am running out the door, late for class as usual. My normal go to bar is the Coconut Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar. I was pleasantly surprised with the Kind bar. It was chewy yet crispy at the same time. I also really like when you can actually see the ingredients that are in the bar and it isn't over processed. I will definitely be purchasing a box to mix up with my normal breakfast bar. 


5) Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash- I have not tried the body wash that came in my Birchbox, however, it smells amazing!  I think I am going to save this little guy for travel, but I am pretty confident I will love it. 


The only product from this month's Birchbox that I plan to purchase is the Sumita eyeliner. 

I hope you enjoyed my Birchbox review. Who else has a Birchbox subscription? What fabulous products have you discovered?


No comments:

Post a Comment