Monday, April 14, 2014

Betsy Pittard Designs: Arm Party

Last week I won a stack from Betsy Pittard Designs on their Instagram contest called Win It Wednesday! I was so so excited because this girl never ever wins anything. Since receiving my turquoise arm party in the mail I have been obsessed and absolutely had to share. 





I have been wearing these bracelets (at least a couple) every single day since I got them. What I love about them is they are so versatile. I have worn the entire stack for a bold look, mixed in a few with my other regular jewelry, and worn just a couple for a more simple look. 








 In my opinion turquoise is considered a neutral and can be worn with just about anything and I have been doing just that.  




What makes these bracelets stand out are the fun gold details. I love the chains and little tassels they add such a flirty touch.  I am also equally in love with the sparkly gold bead on one of the bracelets, a girl can never have too much sparkle. 



  

If you have never seen the other jewelry from Betsy Pittard Designs you must go check them out! Locally, in Charleston, I know her jewelry is carried by Simply J Boutique on King Street. I tried to find a complete listing of locations, but unfortunately was unable. If you cannot find a boutique close to you check out the Betsy Pittard Designs Etsy page. 

Happy shopping y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment