Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Masters 2014

Every year during Master Week I start longing to be back in my hometown Augusta, GA. Unfortunately, I won't make it back for the tournament this year so I will have to live vicariously through the many friends that are there. Even though I won't be going to the wonderful place that is The Augusta National, I have thought up the perfect outfit for walking the course, eating pimento cheese sandwiches, drinking beer out of green cups, and, oh yeah,  watching a little golf too I suppose. 



The Masters 2014

For me, Lilly Pulitzer is a must for a day at The Augusta National along with a pair of well broken in Jack Rogers for all the walking that will be done. A simple monogram and a small clutch are the perfect accessories to complete the outfit. 

Although I won't be in attendance, you better believe I will be eating my pimento cheese and wearing my Lilly from Charleston this year. 

Happy Masters Week Augusta!


No comments:

Post a Comment