Tuesday, March 25, 2014

J'adore Jcrew

I went on a little bit of a Jcrew bender last week on my way out of town for spring break. While I am still recovering from the hit to my bank account I wanted to share with you some of my finds!

I bought the striped sleeveless peplum top that I have had my eye on for awhile now. It finally dropped down to a price I was willing to pay and I just had to snatch it up. I plan on styling it with some black ponte pants and a fun statement necklace.


Speaking of statement necklaces I have been dying for a over-the-top sparkly statement necklace. I found the perfect one at Jcrew, they never fail to deliver! Not too big, not too small, just right! Sadly this one is no longer available online, but the crystal sunburst necklace is a fabulous alternative.



I also purchased the coveted Jcrew scallop shift dress in navy. I cannot wait to wear this one when things start warming up. This dress is so so versatile, it can be dressed up with some heels and bold jewelry or dressed down with a jean jacket and some sandals. I am planning to debut this one at a wedding in a few short weeks!



Last but not least, I bought a pair of the skimmer pants in a powder blue color (color no longer available online.) I am heading down to Orlando, FL on Thursday for a pharmacy convention and I wanted needed a new professional outfit for the event.



As if you needed a reason to shop Jcrew...but Jcrew Factory is now featuring up to 50% off of everything and Jcrew is also promoting 25% off your purchase with the code HEYSPRING

Always,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment