Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Day Spring Clean Challenge

Spring has sprung and while the weather is nothing short than perfect outside, my apartment (life) is in desperate need of some Spring Cleaning. I am challenging myself to tackle one cleaning "project" per day. Below I have listed the 30 things I need to clean before the end of April. I have listed things in a random order and I plan to jump around on the list depending on how much I feel I can handle each day. Join me to 30 days to the Ultimate Clean! Feel free to modify my list to fit your spring cleaning needs! 


1. Purse
2. Car
3. Keurig
4. Sweep Hard Floors
5. Dresser Drawers 
6. Under Sink (kitchen and bathroom)
7. Coat Closet
8. Fridge
9. Kitchen Cabinets
10. Laundry Room
11. Linen Closet
12. Shower
13. Desk
14. Bookshelves
15. Bedroom Closet (donate unwanted items!)
16. Kitchen Counters
17. Dinning Room Table
18. Living Room (tidy up)
19. Sinks
20. Dishwasher
21. Windows and Mirrors
22. Baseboards
23. Toilet 
24. Carpet/ Rugs
25. Inbox
26. Electronics
27. Mop Hard Floors
28. Microwave
29. Make-up
30. Medicine Cabinet/ Bathroom Cabinets


Happy Spring Cleaning Y'all!

Always,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment