Sunday, July 29, 2012

Living in Lilly


The move is officially three days away!!! I can hardly believe how fast this summer has flown by. Today I celebrated by making Lilly inspired coaster. They were so easy to make and very inexpensive. 

I got my inspiration for this craft from Pinterest, where else?!

All you need for this simple craft is tiles, mod podge, a paint brush, scissors, and a Lilly Pulitzer Agenda. 


Step one: Trace your tiles on the paper of your choice and cut out each square.


Step two: paint a layer of Mod Podge on each tile and place a paper square on top. Wait for the initial Mod Podge layer to dry then add a coat on top of the paper.



Step three: Allow the Mod Podge to dry for 10-15 minutes then apply another coat. Repeat this step until you have 4-5 layers of Mod Podge. 

Here is the finished product!


Now I just need a fun cocktail to place on top!

Always,
 The Charleston Belle






No comments:

Post a Comment