Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birthday Recap

So I haven't been extremely devoted to posting lately but I am trying to get back in the swing. It's ironic that when I have more free time on my hands, the less likely I am to post rather than when I am midway through finals week were suddenly I cannot stop! Procrastination at its finest. 

I wanted to share a little birthday recap with you all via iPhone photos I took thought the day.



My first stop on my birthday was Starbucks for my free birthday drink...Grande Soy Hazelnut Macchiato please! 







Following a pedicure and a visit with some family friends I went to my absolute favorite sushi restaurant in Augusta, Takosushi. This place is a unexpected fusion of sushi and Mexican cuisine. Any place where I can get cheese dip and a sushi roll is fine by me!



After a delicious lunch with a couple of my closest girls and a little shopping I did some laying in the sun with friends and this little guy. Isn't he the cutest?



Before going out to dinner with the family I opened a few presies! My brother (with Mom's help) got me these Jcrew espadrilles from my Birthday Wish-list. I have been wearing these bad boy everywhere and let me tell you, they are comfortable... and this is coming from a girl who stands 8 hours a day at work. If you don't already own a pair of espadrilles, or even if you do, you need to invest. You won't regret it!



Dessert #1

Dessert #2

 After a fabulous dinner at Edgar's Grill, where I had dessert number one, the delicious dark chocolate flour-less cake. We came home for cake and ice cream, dessert number two. Calories don't count on your birthday right? At least that's what I tell myself. 


The fun didn't even stop on my birthday. When I came back to Charleston I was greeted with a package from my Big which was pretty much the best surprise ever. Big sent me these tortoiseshell-esque Kate Spade earrings and I am in love! They are perfect right?


My birthday this year was one of the best I can remember. I loved having a relaxed day full of people and things that I love. I received so many birthday wishes and it truly reminded me of how lucky I am to have so many people that care about me. So a huge thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special this year! 

Always,
CB


No comments:

Post a Comment